How to check information about housing
in the State Register of Real Property Rights
You can check whether information about housing is available in the register in the following ways:
For this you will need a qualified electronic signature.
- Register or log in to the citizen’s office at diia.gov.ua using an electronic signature.
- Check the correctness of the personal data in the user profile, update them if necessary.
- Choose the service “Providing information from the State Register of Real Property Rights”.
- Fill out the online form specifying the search criteria by which you want to receive information from the State Register of Real Property Rights.
- Pay the administrative fee.
Providing information from the State Register of Property Rights to immovable property in electronic form through the Diya portal is carried out automatically by specifying search parameters by one or more identifiers.
Such a service costs 30 hryvnias, and the term of provision is within an hour.
The result of the service is receiving information from the registers in PDF format. It can always be found in the “Services” – “Received documents” section.
You can get an informative paper certificate by contacting the center for providing administrative services regardless of the place of registration, the state registrar or notary public, who have access to the register under martial law.
The list of entities that carry out state registration under martial law is available at the link: https: //minjust.gov.ua/pages/list_of_state_registrars_and_officials_ministry_of_justice
What is needed:
- a document certifying identity, for example, a passport of a citizen of Ukraine. If the documents are submitted by an authorized person, a document confirming authority, a passport, a tax payer number, legal documents regarding the object of immovable property (certificate of ownership issued by a notary, certificate of inheritance rights, certificate of property acquisition, etc.) or their copies If you have partial title documents, you can contact a notary or state registrar to restore them in full. For the category of citizens who do not have any documents, the right of ownership will be determined by court order
- a document on payment of a fee for providing information from the State Register of Real Property Rights. If the person is exempt from paying the administrative fee, the applicant shows a document confirming the right to be exempt from paying the administrative fee and/or paying a fee for providing information from the State Register of Rights.
This service is paid: its cost in 2023 is about UAH 65.
The publication was prepared within the framework of the Project “Increasing awareness among self-governing municipalities and citizens on recording the destruction caused by war”, which is implemented by the Ukrainian Association of District and Regional Councils with the support of the “Phoenix” Project, which is implemented by the East Europe Fundation at the expense of the European Union.